Wikki Stix Multi Sensory Resource
WIKKI STIX STEM PACK IS IDEAL FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS IN CLASS AND AT HOME
Wikki Stix have always provided a tactile and sensory experience, ideal for fine motor skills, kinesthetic learning, working with the visually impaired, as well as the entire autism spectrum. Here is a kit with components designed for all of these activities!
- 144 Wikki Stix (in the recommended colors)
- Resource manual (same as Wikki-403)
- 6 Activity Cards (including 2 face to face drawings for non-verbal expression of mood)
- Grid board for construction and structured learning
- Therapy Bag Bonus Unit
Developed with a kindergarten teacher (30 years) this delightful book provides school readiness skills like visual discrimination, fine motor development, as well as number and literacy awareness, and active engagement.
MISTAKE-FREE WIKKI STIX take the intimidation out of challenging math and science lessons. Also great as a multi sensory literacy tool.
EASY TO USE, WIKKI STIX simply adhere to the paper or card with light fingertip pressure. No glue, No paste, No mess AND pull up easily to make changes or corrections, so “mistakes” simply disappears.
WIKKI STIX also stick to each other for amazing 3-D creativity Animals, habitats, planets… and even the DNA double helix.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS and hands-on tactile fun encourage kids to learn
- Nine colors, all in handy re-usable tube