Double link - small
This fidget may take a minute or two to get the hang of, but once you do, it is super satisfying and hard to put down. It is industrial in design, so it suits adults and children alike. Probably the most popular designs for adults. It is also noiseless, which is super helpful.
This small and discreet fidget is perfect to pop in your pocket and take anywhere!
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great for a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences