Kaiko Infinity Hand Rollers Metallic 100gm
Metallic 100gm - also available in other weights
The 100gram Infinity Hand Rollers are a great all-rounder weight. The 70 and 100gram versions are generally the better weights for younger children, however, it is a personal choice. The lighter weights are better for those that have reduced hand function. For 10 years and up, the heavier weights, 160/180/250grams are often preferred. Many have reported the heavier weights are better to assist with anxiety. Kaiko customers with dementia have found these Hand Rollers helpful for decreasing agitation. Some people like to put the metallic ones in the fridge between uses for extra sensory input.
These Hand Rollers are amazing and wonderfully satisfying. Three great ways to use them is to: rotate them around in the hand; roll them between your palms; or roll them to massage. They are discreet and therapeutic. A great workplace tool!
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great for a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.