The bearing moves, as does the chain around it. Feels great rolled between two hands or used one handed - the options are endless with this one. When using two handed helps stabilise the core & minimise wriggling around.
Roll it between palms for a scratchy/tickly sensation.
This helps stabilise the core for wriggly bodies & those that have trouble sitting still. Also can be rolled in fingers or spun.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and they do not break easily.
These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet, making them ideal for the classroom, workplace, or travel.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great as a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. They are fine to wipe, ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine) they can rust in appearance a little but generally this does not affect function. Wiping with an antibacterial wipe, or damp cloth, then drying off thoroughly is the key.