A best seller - very compact and feels wonderful between the fingers. The rapid spin, is quiet and very satisfying. This Cog fidget, gives a soft vibration and it has a slight hum. Rolling the Cog over hands and ﬁngers gives great sensory input. It is easily one hand operated. Customers also like the way it, "tickles" when spinning.
The Cog fidget fits in a pocket and is very discreet. Being a quiet fidget, makes it ideal for the classroom, workplace, or travel.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design, using stainless steel metal parts, which gives them a funky look and feel, which also means they do not break easily.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great for a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
The centre part is aluminium (powder coated black) and the inner cog stainless steel. You can unscrew the centre from the spinning cog.
Not recommended for children under three years old.