The Kaiko Centipede is a popular fidget for older children, teenagers and adults. A simple design using stainless steel rings, gives it a funky look and feel. The small rings feel wonderful to fiddle with. It can roll up and down your ﬁngers, toss in your palm or rub it between both palms.
These small quiet and discreet fidgets are perfect for the classroom, workplace and/or to pop in your pocket and take anywhere.
A number of varieties are available, both in size and 'feel'.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great for a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not recommended for children under three years old.