Fidget for hand and fingers
This fidget is super soft in effect and the weighted stainless-steel beads roll between fingers beautifully. Many also rub the cord.
It is particularly great for those that stim with fabric, Blu-Tack rollers, or like low sensory input as it glides between the fingers and it is very calming. It is small, discreet and quiet, making it ideal for the classroom, workplace, or travel.
Not suitable for 3 and under as beads can pose a choking risk
Note: The antennae needs to pulled every so often to keep knots tight.
We also have this in bracelet, necklace & hoodie cord replacement versions.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great for a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not recommended for children under three years old.