Kaiko’s most popular range- They look simplistic, but are a favourite!
Can be put over finger(s) and rotated around and/or squished in between fingers. Typically used over pointer finger, very similar action to pen clicking.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and are durable.
These small, discreet fidgets are perfect to take anywhere! They are quiet, therefore, making them ideal for the classroom, the workplace and/or travel.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health and reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation and sensory input
- Focus and concentration – great for a study or work tool
- Tactile awareness and desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength and circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus and attention
- Reducing undesirable habits – such as: nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, leg bouncing, smoking, etc
- Sensory seeking substitutions – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - Wipe with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth making sure they are dried thoroughly.