Cog Spinner - 42 grams
Meet Kaiko's brand new COG SPINNER. It's the spinner version of the best selling cog fidget.
This has a fast, interwoven spin, soft vibration & slight hum, which is amazing. Rolling the cog over hands and fingers gives great sensory input. Some like the way it "tickles" when spinning.
Please note that you need to tighten the two flat metal parts up from time to time. Comes with an Allen key to do this in the carry case.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design, using stainless steel metal parts, which give them a funky look and feel and also means they do not break easily.
These are small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet, making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under 10 years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , and they have been known to go through the washing machine, The trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine) they can rust in appearance a little, but generally this does not affect function. Wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth, then drying them off thoroughly, is the key.